cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Jia Zhang <>
Subject CMDA project contributor
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 22:05:33 GMT
Dear Mentors:

This is Jia Zhang. I am a contributor for Apache Incubator project CMDA.

1. I still have no account at our CMDA project, to check in code etc.

2. My following students are active committers of the project. Could you
please send to them guidance of obtaining an account?
  -Qihao Bao (
  -Runyu Shi (

3. Would you please add the following students into the committers list?
  -Qihao Bao
  -Runyu Shi

4. Please remove the following students from the committers list at CMDA
  -Chris Lee
  -Xing Wei

5. Would you please let us know whether we would have access to the CMDA
web page, so that we can edit the page based on our progress, etc?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,