cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Jia Zhang" <>
Subject RE: How is everything going?
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:58:11 GMT
Dear Jimmy:

We have been quite progressive in the project, from the code check in.

A couple of questions we would like to have your advice and help:

1. Could we add several of my students as contributors to the project? They have been working
on the project every day. If we add them to the list, they can also report events to the communication

2. Could we have the edit privilege to the CMDA website? So that we can constantly update
the website.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jia Zhang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Carnegie Mellon University – Silicon Valley
23 S. Akron Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94035
Phone: 312-718-2468

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Michael Joyce
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:55 AM
Subject: How is everything going?

Hi folks,

We seem a bit light on the progress front. What's going on? Is there something holding back
development work/on-list communication/JIRA/Website?

What can the mentors do to help out folks? I'm happy to help where ever we need it but we
need to see some effort on the PPMC so we can figure out where/how to help!

-- Jimmy

View raw message