cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <>
Subject Project Activity
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:28:36 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm a bit concerned about the (perhaps just perceived) complete lack of
development activity on the project here.

* The project website ( has nothing on it
* There's no code in the git repo (
* There's no tickets in the project JIRA (
* There's minimal/no activity on the mailing lists.

So what's happening here? Is there something inhibiting progress? Is there
a reason we haven't migrated any existing dev related stuff over to the ASF
yet? I'm happy to help out as one of the project's mentors, so does anyone
have questions about getting started? Let me know how I can help out.

-- Jimmy