cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <>
Subject Re: Project Activity
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 19:29:02 GMT
CC'ing everyone here directly to make sure this is received

Would anyone care to chime in here? We're in the danger zone here in terms
of moving forward. Can someone come up with a plan for getting stuff
started here? I think the major todos have been presented fairly clearly in
the past, but in case not:

* (Most importantly) We need to start active development going here
* The lists need to be the center of project communication. About the only
thing I regularly see on here is request for status reports and their
* Where is the code at?? This seems like a rather easy win.
* There's 0 tickets in the project JIRA. Do we have an existing issue
tracker that we're going to import? If we don't, can we please start
putting some tickets in the current one? A good place for us to start to
would tickets for each of these critical todos.
* Basic project website would be good.

Also, It's absolutely critical that we get ICLAs in. The following people
are still missing theirs. This needs to be done ASAP.
Seungwon Lee
Chengxing Zhai
Benyang Tang

-- Jimmy