cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <>
Subject Re: Project Activity
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:56:47 GMT
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Jia Zhang <> wrote:
> The team has been working hard to create Version 1.0 to be posted - in
> addition, we have been trying to explore a way to host the runnable to
> Docker running on AWS. We are pretty much done, and we will start to publish
> to Apache this week.

Thanks for the response, Jia. It sounds like maybe you're working on
Version 1.0 and the Docker runtime on proprietary code that cannot be
shared yet. Is that correct? If so, that explains that the work is not
being done on-list. However, it would be really nice if the
Docker-related discussions could happen on-list. That way others could
at least have visibility into what's going on - even if we can't offer
much. Also, it would get you guys into the habit of discussing
on-list, which is a good thing.

Thanks! Looking forward to more coming.

View raw message