cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <>
Subject Re: CMDA summer school support status
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 02:52:45 GMT
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Pan, Lei (398K) <> wrote:
> Hi Chris:
> We would love to use the Git hub for collaboration,
> but our open source request is still being processed
> as of last week. More details are sent to you in
> a separate email.

Hi all,

Thanks for starting the public discussion! It's a great first step! To
be clear, Chris wasn't asking to get the code into Github - he was
asking if we could get it into the Apache Git repository at Let me know if you need help with that. No need to
wait for a request to be processed :-) The only restriction would be
if the code cannot legally be donated and I think we can work that out
after the fact. Others can correct me if I'm off base.

View raw message