cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <>
Subject Re: Project Activity
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:06:01 GMT
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Michael Joyce <> wrote:
> Would anyone care to chime in here? We're in the danger zone here in terms
> of moving forward. Can someone come up with a plan for getting stuff
> started here? I think the major todos have been presented fairly clearly in
> the past, but in case not:

Just wanted to note my agreement. Can someone perhaps give an
indication of what the holdup is so far? Is there something we need to
do a better job of explaining or something that we can walk you

I'd love to help any way I can. I signed up to mentor this project
because I'm interested in the subject matter and want to learn more
about it. I know almost nothing about it currently (i.e. data formats,
what the service interfaces do, what sort of data are returned and
what they are used for), so I can't help much yet with technical
direction, etc. But I know a few things about the Apache processes and
I'm happy to help explain things and offer guidance. What's the main
thing we're unclear on that would help us move forward? Feel free to
email me privately at first if you like.

In an earlier message someone responded by saying "recently we have
been experimenting how to deploy and publish the code." That's great
news! However, since that experimentation and discussion wasn't
happening here on the dev@ list no one else was able to participate.
So what's happening now? Can we move whatever discussions are
happening to the dev@ list? Are folks having trouble getting

View raw message