cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Jia Zhang <>
Subject Re: Project Activity
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:34:03 GMT
Dear Greg:

Thanks a lot for your kind reminder.

The team has been working hard to create Version 1.0 to be posted - in
addition, we have been trying to explore a way to host the runnable to
Docker running on AWS. We are pretty much done, and we will start to
publish to Apache this week.

We will first post CMU code - JPL code is still going through internal JPL
paperwork to go to opensource community. The team is trying the best to
facilitate the process.

Best regards,
Jia on behalf of the team

Jia Zhang, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Carnegie Mellon University – Silicon Valley

23 S. Akron Rd.

Mountain View, CA 94035

Phone: 312-718-2468