cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <>
Subject Um, Development?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:45:23 GMT
Hey Folks,

So we’re an Incubator project. Where’s all the development? I haven’t
seen any communication on this list, pretty much at all. Part of being
at the ASF and being an ASF project means having discussions on list,
and doing development on list.

Where do we stand with:

1. Importing the CMDA code base here in our Git repo?
2. Starting to do development on CMDA here at the ASF?
3. Having conversations on list?

I’m getting pretty concerned here, so an ASAP reply would be

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527