cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Rajul Srivastava <>
Subject Introduction and Query
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 05:23:17 GMT

I am Rajul. I am a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur, wherein I graduated with majors in Chemistry in the class of
2014. I am currently working as a Data Engineer at Agoda in Bangkok,
Thailand. Previously, I have worked in Software Engineering and Development
with various companies and open-source projects spanning various different
fields like Investment Banking, Big Data, Scientific Computing, Software
Systems, etc.

I am quite conversant in numerous languages such as Java, Scala, Python,
C/C++, Groovy, Ruby, Golang, C#, etc. I am also knowledgeable about the use
of various Big Data tools and technologies, like various SQL and NoSQL
databases, like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, messaging
queues like Kafka, RabbitMQ, various Monitoring solutions, ELK stack, and
Distributed Computing Environments, such Hadoop, Spark, etc.

I came across his project while browsing around on the Apache Software
Foundation's website. The aims and description of the project highlighted
in the proposal to ASF got me interested in contributing to its
development. But after looking around for a while, I am unable to find any
relevant information/documentation/source, which I may use to get me

 I suppose that you people have not yet started developing this software as
an open-source project yet. However, I would be really grateful if someone
can point me in some direction. Also, I would be very grateful if someone
can kindly inform me of the skills that you think are needed for
contributing to this project.