cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Jia Zhang" <>
Subject RE: Please sign up for the mailing list for Apache Climate Model Diagnostic Analyzer (CMDA)
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 04:49:18 GMT
Dear Chris:

Thanks a lot for your detailed guidance. I am following.

Best regards,
Jia Zhang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Carnegie Mellon University – Silicon Valley
23 S. Akron Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94035
Phone: 312-718-2468

-----Original Message-----
From: Mattmann, Chris A (3980) []
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:07 PM
To: Lee, Seungwon (398K)
Cc: Pan, Lei (398K); Zhai, Chengxing (398K); Tang, Benyang (398J);;;;;;;;;

Hi Everyone,

Please sign up for our Apache mailing lists, start using our JIRA and please start developing
in the open on our project. Part of being at Apache is being an active participant in the
Let’s get going on signing up and getting on the lists.

To sign up, please send an email to:

Then once you’re subscribed, you send email to:

Mentors, please also sign up and subscribe.

Thanks. We need to start working on our Incubator report for this month, June 2015. Anyone
want to take a crack at that?

We should also start using JIRA to track our project issues, and start getting the code import
going on git. Please refer to the project proposal for details on where things are, but JIRA
is here:

Git is here:

Any questions let I or the mentors know.

P.S. Also please fill out the Google Spreadsheets. Who has an account? Who needs one?

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398) NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department University of Southern California,
Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA

View raw message