cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Corey, Mike" <mike.co...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Template Status Error
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:23:08 GMT
Thank you.

For those in a completely closed or with limited external access; is there a workaround for
this procedure?

Is it possible to use the Management Server to download the template as it was used to download
the original systemvm template?  Is it possible to download the template manually and upload
it from a local source?

Thanks!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivek Kumar <vivek.kumar@indiqus.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 3:18 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Template Status Error

Hello Mike,

It does download the default template from internet. So make sure you have proper internet
reachability on your secondary storage VM.

It downloads the template and put under secondary storage as all the templates are stored
in secondary storage.

You can check the logs as well in secondary storage VM where you can find the reason.

Regards
Vivek Kumar

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​