cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Corey, Mike" <mike.co...@sap.com>
Subject Template Status Error
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:14:17 GMT
Hi,

I receive error "No route to host (Host unreachable)" on the CentOS 5.3(64-bit) no GUI (vSphere)
template.  I need some clarity on the definition of "host" in this error and troubleshooting
recommendations found here (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM%2C+templates%2C+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting).

In the case of this particular error and suggested troubleshooting; does "host" mean ESXi
host, Secondary Storage VM, CloudStack Management VM, external download site, and/or the NFS
filer?

Where is the template being downloaded from?  Is it pulling from the WWW?  Is it pulling from
a folder on the CloudStack Management VM?  Is it pulling from the secondary storage mount?
 What is the destination of the template download/copy?

Thanks!

Mike

Mike Corey

Technology Senior Consultant, IT CS CTW Operation & Virtualization Service US

SAP AMERICA, INC. 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, 19073 United States

T +1 610 661 0905, M +1 484 274 2658, E mike.corey@sap.com

[cid:image001.png@01D65E86.E7D84FB0]