cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From El Nino <lintik2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KVM vm template with nicadapter vmxnet3
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:47:35 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for you answer, but what i’am looking for is to use the vmxnet3 adapter with kvm
vm and avoid to use the default e1000.

I have some applications that only work with vmxnet3 and not e1000 or RTL8139.

Kvm is compatible with vmxnet3 and on the LibVirtVMDef.java we have the vmxnet3 on NicModel
function.

With this, i want to know if we can edit the template on cloudstack by api or editing the
database to change this parameter.

Regards,