cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Template Status Error
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2020 06:14:48 GMT
Hi Mike,

yes, you can edit the URL in the vm_template table for that particular
template, and host a web server in your management network - make sure to
define "secstorage.allowed.internal.sites" global setting to cover the IP
from of that internal web server

Then reboot your SSVM so it tries to redownload the template.

Best,
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić