cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ajit Singh <ajitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Support
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2020 05:45:31 GMT
 Dear All

I am new to Apache Cloud Stack and we have one already running in our
office infra and it has 3 zones having hypervisors as Xenservers and
management servers are also installed on Xenservers.

Now, I am trying to add VMware vsphere in the existing Apache Cloud Stack
through it's UI by creating a new zone but not able to do so. It throws
below errors.

*Something went wrong; please correct the following: This DC is already
part of other CloudStack zone(s). Cannot add this DC to more zones.*

and if I am able to resolve the above error, it throws another error

*Something went wrong; please correct the following: unable to add the
external cluster*

It would be great if somebody can help me out with the above mentioned
errors.

Regards
Ajit Singh