cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Craig Dunn <sendai...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cloudstack guest password
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:31:46 GMT
Hi Vivek,

thanks for the response, seems its fallen at the first hurdle the
/var/lib/dhclient folder is empty so, i`ll look into why thats not being
generated.

I have password enabled set on the template, I thought cloud init and the
script were two different ways of achieving the same thing? Or does the
script actually require it as a prerequisite?

Thanks