cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Kumar <vivek.ku...@indiqus.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: InsufficientServerCapacity - system vm's
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:07:08 GMT
Hello Ajit,

Can you share the upper part of logs from this error. Just check on what steps is it failing.
Best way to grep the job-id and follow the job id and see where it went wrong. I am assuming
that you have already registered the  VMware system VM templates in your secondary storage
which you added for VMWare Zone.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.