cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marciel Bonamigo <marciel.bonamigo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error creating instance[Help]
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:29:49 GMT
compute offering:
Small Instance
Storage Type	shared
Provisioning Type	thin
# of CPU Cores	1
CPU (in MHz)	500 MHz
Memory (in MB)	512.00 MB

Disk Offering:
Description	Small Disk, 5 GB
Custom Disk Size	No
Disk Size (in GB)	5
Custom IOPS
Min IOPS	N/A
Max IOPS	N/A

I selected as very basic standard offers.

I just registered an Ubuntu ISO and gave the same error.

storage.pool.allocators.exclude	> Extensions to exclude from being registered > GCStorage

storage.pool.allocators.order >	The order of precedence for the extensions > LocalStorage,ClusterScopeStoragePoolAllocator,ZoneWideStoragePoolAllocator

storage.pool.max.waitseconds > Timeout (in seconds) to synchronize storage pool operations.
> 3600

pool.storage.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold > 0.85

pool.storage.capacity.disablethreshold > 0.85

Marciel,
thanks