cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sven Vogel <sven.vo...@qform.de>
Subject Re:Does CloudStack support VMWare vSAN ?
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:33:43 GMT
i agree with Andrija.

Do you run VSAN with Cloudstack or is it only the question to use it
with VM ingestion?

Cheers

Sven

On Thursday, 03/26/2020 at 10:15 Haijiao wrote:

Thanks Andrija !

Will check with team if we can do somthing in this area.

Regards,

At 2020-03-25 14:45:47, "Haijiao"  wrote:

Hi, All

It’s exciting to see the new feature ‘VM Ingestion’ (PR 3606#)
recently merged which allows CloudStack to discover, on-board, import
existing VMs in VMWare environment.

That brings me a question that if CloudStack currently supports the
VMware VMs ingestion if they are running with vSAN ?

I saw some topic in CCC 2017 that vSAN would be supported,  but not
sure if the feature is already there.

Thanks !

Regards,