cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivet Petrova ...@storpool.com>
Subject Call for Speakers: CloudStack
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2020 15:36:15 GMT
Dear CloudStack Users,

I am Ivet from StorPool and I am a new member of the CloudStack community
(actively participating in community events from approx. a year and a
half).

I am writing to you as on May 14th we are organizing an event in Sofia,
Bulgaria – European Cloud Infrastructure Day: https://cloudinfraday.eu/

We are looking for experienced CloudStack users, who want to show what they
are doing, use cases and knowledge on CloudStack at the event. If you have
a success story, come share it!

Our Call for Proposals is open until 30th of March. You can submit your
session idea here: https://cloudinfraday.eu/call-for-proposals

I hope the event will attract your interest.

We will be happy to welcome you as visitors also. The event is free and the
first speaker on CloudStack is already confirmed!

Best regards,
*Ivet Petrova*
*Marketing Manager*

*StorPool Storage*