cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Modify config.js or images no effect Cloudstack 4.13
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2020 08:51:31 GMT
Hi Olivier,

Check that you're trying to access the same management server where you're trying to make
UI/branding changes. You may also test your changes in incognito/private mode if you suspect
it to be caching related issue. Are you running multiple-management servers behind a load-balancer?
If so apply those changes on all management server(s).

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com

________________________________
From: Olivier Guin <olivier.guin@ariasnet.com.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 22:06
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Modify config.js or images no effect Cloudstack 4.13

Hi,
I want to customize Cloudstack by replacing the images and modifying the
config.js file which is in the folder:
/usr/share/CloudStack-management/webapp
and in /usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapp/images
I even deleted all the images from the folder, the UI still shows the
images, I search for example the logo file
(https://mycloud.wayscom.net/client/images/logo-login-oss.png) there is
not even present on the server!
My PC cache is empty, moreover on my test server everything works!
In my opinion there is a file that I had to modify but impossible to
find it. (cloudstack'cache ...)
If you have an idea, I'm interested :-)

Cloudstack 4.13, CentOS 7.7.1908

Regards,