cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Greg Goodrich <GGoodr...@ippathways.com>
Subject Altering systemvm templates - VirtualBox?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2020 19:05:01 GMT
I was looking to manually update our 4.11.3 system vm templates to perform the workaround described
in https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/3654, however, I can’t seem to get the system
vm QCOW2 file to boot in virtual box. It tells me it can’t find a boot device. Can anyone
point me to some information on how to do this, or maybe to another way to update a systemvm
template?

I’m using a Mac running VirtualBox (latest version), and attaching the QCOW2 file as the
drive, specifying 64 bit Debian linux as OS.
Thanks!

--
Greg Goodrich | IP Pathways
Senior Developer