cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Greg Goodrich <GGoodr...@ippathways.com>
Subject Re: Altering systemvm templates - VirtualBox?
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2020 17:58:00 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, Rohit and Richard. I actually used a third approach, which was to
import the template into cloudstack as a regular template. I then spun up an instance, and
after manually configuring the network, went ahead and made the changes. I then did an undo
on my manual networking, and downloaded the instance. It seems to be working for us in our
staging environment. I will be looking to this feedback to make some more permanent changes
to our approach for the future, as I want a repeatable automated process around this for when
it is necessary. Thanks again!

--
Greg Goodrich | IP Pathways
Senior Developer