cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Haijiao <18602198...@163.com>
Subject Re:Does CloudStack support VMWare vSAN ?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:15:11 GMT
Thanks Andrija !

Will check with team if we can do somthing in this area.

Regards,

At 2020-03-25 14:45:47, "Haijiao" <18602198181@163.com> wrote:

Hi, All

 It’s exciting to see the new feature ‘VM Ingestion’ (PR 3606#) recently merged which
allows CloudStack to discover, on-board, import existing VMs in VMWare environment.

 That brings me a question that if CloudStack currently supports the VMware VMs ingestion
if they are running with vSAN ?

 I saw some topic in CCC 2017 that vSAN would be supported,  but not sure if the feature is
already there.

 Thanks !

Regards,