cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Robert Ward <rww...@gmail.com>
Subject Update for those having database upgrade issues recently
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2020 03:41:33 GMT
Hello,

If you have been one of the unfortunate ones with the recent database upgrade problem I have
stumbled across a possible solution...at least in my case.

Looking a little closer at the logs it seems there was some sort of java disconnect triggering
the DB upgrade issue so I decided to downgrade the mysql-connector-java module. In my case
that did the trick! Everything seems to working ok so far.

BTW - I am running mysql-connector-python-8.0.19 so that may have not been the culprit after
all.

Robert