cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Luneau <man3d109.hotm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VMs problem
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:26:02 GMT
Thanks

On 2020/01/21 13:18:58, Vivek Kumar <vivek.kumar@indiqus.com> wrote:
> How many hosts do you have ? is your VR on same host or different host ? If your VR is
on different host and your VM is on different then it must be having some issue with guest
VLAN ( you need to pass all the guest VLAN on the switch side).  Just try to migrate the router
on the same host where your VM is running and then try to restart the network services of
VM.

> Vivek Kumar
> Manager - Cloud & DevOps
> IndiQus Technologies
> 24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
> www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>
>
> This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.