cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Luneau <man3d109.hotm...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help setting up CloudStack 4.13
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2020 07:14:42 GMT
Hello,

I'm installing a cloudstack 4.13 infrastructure, but I'm just getting started.

In my infrastructure, I have 2 HP Proliant DL360p gen8 servers to create 2 managers (Manager
1, Manager 2), 1 HP Proliant DL360p gen 8 server for the database and an HP StoreEasy 1830
storage server for the main storage and secondary on a volume in Raid 5.

I created my first zone in Advanced network with a Pod and a cluster in which I put 4 hosts.

My host machines have IP addresses ranging from 192.168.10.101 to 192.168.10.130
When creating my zone in Network Advanced, I reserved like this:
- VM Public 192.168.10.200 up to 230
- Pod from 192.168.10.151 to 170
- VLAN range 100 to 299
- my gateway is 192.168.10.1

If I have an L2 Guest Network, I manage to create my VMs but they do not have an IP address.

If I create a Guest network I cannot create Vms or any other networks.
How can I do in Cloudstack so that my virtual machines have an IP address ranging from 192.168.10.200
to 192.168.10.230 with a gateway 192.168.10.1?

And then I would like to be able to access my Vms from outside my local network.

I need help, thanks in advance.