cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Migrate XenServer VMs to KVM CloudStack
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2020 03:01:44 GMT
Felipe,

I suggest you download the VHD from CloudStack and use external tools like qemu-img to convert
from VHD to QCOW2. You will need to uninstall the XenServer tools and install the KVM one.

Marco

Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 911 – Sala 316
Vila Olímpia, São Paulo, SP, Brasil, 04547-003
Phone: + 55 11 2818-3419
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue