cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management server setup issue
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2020 12:11:47 GMT
Damn... are you the same persons which sent the same email with the same
error an hour ago?
If not... then read below

Seems that the latest mysql-connector got screwed up,,,

1. Remove it, remove the MySQL repo (if you have been following the quick
installation guide - then you are using that repo)
2. Install EPEL repo, install "mysql-connector-python" (older, much older
version...)
OR
1. Remove the current mysql-connector-python package
2. Install the older version from here: yum localinstall
http://repo.mysql.com/yum/mysql-connectors-community/el/7/x86_64/mysql-connector-python-8.0.18-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Best

--

Andrija Panić