cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new primary storage
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 11:58:10 GMT
Charlie, I think you'll have to explain a bit more about your environment
to get an answer. what type of storage is it? Where did you migrate the VM
from and to? What types() of hypervisors are you using? Though saying *the*
agent logs suggests KVM, you are still leaving people guessing a lot.

--
Daan