cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohan Shet <rohanshet1...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding regions and zones
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2020 06:53:18 GMT
Hi All,

   - I have installed Cloudstack on two different regions and both are
   working fine.
   - I want to add both regions and have Zone Availability, i.e. if one
   zone goes down or fail, another zone will take care, and VM's can migrate
   to that zone. Providing zone HA feature.
   - Higher availability of the services: users can deploy services across
   Availability Zones and even if one of the Availability Zones goes down the
   services are still available to the end-user through VMs deployed in other
   zones.

Please guide..........
Thanks and regards
Rohan