cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jagdish Patil <jagdishpatil...@gmail.com>
Subject Kubernetes pods are not able to communicate and access internet when deploying K8S via Kubeadm on CloudStack
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2020 06:34:23 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am using CloudStack version 4.11.3.0 and it is working fine.

But, when I deployed Kubernetes on 3 VM's(CentOS 7) using Kubeadm, cluster
is getting deployed, but pods which are using slave nodes are not able to
communicate with each other as well as not able to access the internet.

Can anyone please guide me to resolve this issue? or can tell me how should
I install it on CloudStack?

Thanks and Regards,
Jagdish Patil