cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Cloud Udupi <udupi.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject HA doesn't work
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2020 12:01:33 GMT
Hi,

I have two different ACS 4.13 setups with HA enabled on both. Both the
setups are configured same.

*Setup 1:* Having Dell R230 servers. HA works fine.
*Setup 2:* Having Dell R440 servers. HA doesn't work.

Both the setups have all things configured which are required for HA to
work.

When the host having VMs running on it goes down,
the host stays in disconnected state ideally the host should go in
maintenance mode and VMs should migrate to another available host.

In my case the Cloudstack shows the VMs running on the dead host.
*This is the case only with 2nd setup.*

[image: Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 8.31.28 PM.png]

Events section from ACS dashboard,
[image: Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 8.31.35 PM.png]
Am I missing something?
Please help.

Regards,
Mark