cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Kumar <vivek.ku...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: VMs problem
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:18:58 GMT
How many hosts do you have ? is your VR on same host or different host ? If your VR is on different
host and your VM is on different then it must be having some issue with guest VLAN ( you need
to pass all the guest VLAN on the switch side).  Just try to migrate the router on the same
host where your VM is running and then try to restart the network services of VM.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.