cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Creating Windows Server 2019 templates with cloudbase init
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 13:28:33 GMT
Hi,

I believe that having to set a new password after it has been reset is supposed to be a feature
from Microsoft’s side. I’ve also noticed that login through RDP is disabled until a new
password has been set. So far I haven’t been able to get it to work completely. (mainly
due to time constraints)

Regards

Simon Völker

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft e.V.