cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Service <iserv...@ts2.ca>
Subject Re: download.cloudstack.org down
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 14:32:04 GMT
Thanks all.

Now I'm getting the message "Template content is unsupported, or mismatch
between selected format and template content. Found : empty (bzip2
compressed data, block size = 900k)" when I try to add the latest xenserver
systemvm template in both zones.

I'm going to try using a local copy, the hash is the same when I download
it on my machine.  Not sure if it's my cluster or something else.

- Ian