cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "Unknown API command: listTemplateOvfProperties" API error while accessing "Templates" section
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2019 09:40:01 GMT
Hi,

images are stripped from the email, so we can't see this.

Can you list templates via CloudMonkey or if listing via GUI, then try to
capture the network/API call via Chrome developer tools (or same stuff in
Firefox) - and share (some of the online services, you can't attach an
image here afaik).

Best,
Andrija

--