cloudstack-users mailing list archives: September 2019

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Fariborz Navidan VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Sun, 01 Sep, 10:14
Paul Angus [VOTE][RESULT] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 Sun, 01 Sep, 12:45
Andrija Panic Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Sun, 01 Sep, 20:47
Andrija Panic Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 Sun, 01 Sep, 20:48
Fariborz Navidan Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Sun, 01 Sep, 21:37
Andrija Panic Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Mon, 02 Sep, 05:41
Rohit Yadav Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 Mon, 02 Sep, 07:41
Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT) Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 Mon, 02 Sep, 08:32
Fariborz Navidan Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Mon, 02 Sep, 12:24
Andrija Panic Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Mon, 02 Sep, 12:32
Ivan Kudryavtsev Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Mon, 02 Sep, 12:40
Fariborz Navidan Re: VirtIO not detected by guest on new ACS with new KVM host. I have moved a CentOS 7 template from another ACS to new one. The guests deployed from same template on old ACS detects disk devices as vda but a guest deployed from same template on new ACS detects disks as sda. To move the template I went to old ACS and requested download link for template. Then registered it on new one and selected VirtIO-SCSI as well. Why VirtIO is not enabled for guests on new ACS Mon, 02 Sep, 12:52
christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Wed, 04 Sep, 14:13
christian.nieph...@zv.fraunhofer.de SolidFire CloudStack 4.11.3 and VMWare 6.5 Wed, 04 Sep, 14:19
christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 09:44
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 11:16
christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 11:28
Fariborz Navidan Extra management server records upon restart Thu, 05 Sep, 12:12
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 13:07
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 13:09
christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 14:15
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 05 Sep, 18:33
simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de Creating Windows Server 2019 templates with cloudbase init Fri, 06 Sep, 08:46
Andrija Panic Re: Creating Windows Server 2019 templates with cloudbase init Fri, 06 Sep, 09:23
simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de Re: Creating Windows Server 2019 templates with cloudbase init Fri, 06 Sep, 12:50
Andrija Panic Re: Creating Windows Server 2019 templates with cloudbase init Fri, 06 Sep, 13:34
li jerry 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Fri, 06 Sep, 16:52
Andrija Panic Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Fri, 06 Sep, 17:07
Paul Angus Hackathon @apachecon Fri, 06 Sep, 21:26
Andrija Panic Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Fri, 06 Sep, 21:34
Wido den Hollander Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Sat, 07 Sep, 08:42
Fariborz Navidan User Data does not work Sat, 07 Sep, 15:08
Marcus Re: Hackathon @apachecon Sat, 07 Sep, 15:12
li jerry Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Sat, 07 Sep, 15:34
sayed muzammil Re: Hackathon @apachecon Sat, 07 Sep, 15:34
Fariborz Navidan Load balancing VMs on shared network Sat, 07 Sep, 15:52
Paul Angus Re: Hackathon @apachecon Sat, 07 Sep, 18:17
Andrija Panic Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Sun, 08 Sep, 03:26
Andrija Panic Re: Load balancing VMs on shared network Sun, 08 Sep, 03:32
Fariborz Navidan Re: Load balancing VMs on shared network Sun, 08 Sep, 05:55
Nii Apleh Lartey Re: Load balancing VMs on shared network Sun, 08 Sep, 06:38
Fariborz Navidan Re: Load balancing VMs on shared network Sun, 08 Sep, 10:29
Andrija Panic Re: Load balancing VMs on shared network Sun, 08 Sep, 12:56
Wido den Hollander Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Sun, 08 Sep, 15:28
Fariborz Navidan Tons of log entry in management-server log Sun, 08 Sep, 16:14
Fariborz Navidan Re: Tons of log entry in management-server log Sun, 08 Sep, 16:24
Gabriel Beims Bräscher Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Sun, 08 Sep, 16:31
Andrija Panic Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Sun, 08 Sep, 18:17
Andrija Panic Re: Tons of log entry in management-server log Sun, 08 Sep, 18:21
Fariborz Navidan Re: Tons of log entry in management-server log Sun, 08 Sep, 19:47
Andrija Panic [CLOUDSTACK VIDEO PROJECT] - HELP REQUIRED Sun, 08 Sep, 21:05
Rafael Weingärtner Re: [CLOUDSTACK VIDEO PROJECT] - HELP REQUIRED Mon, 09 Sep, 00:04
Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT) Re: User Data does not work Mon, 09 Sep, 07:42
simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de Re: Creating Windows Server 2019 templates with cloudbase init Mon, 09 Sep, 07:54
Andrei Mikhailovsky Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Mon, 09 Sep, 12:40
Fariborz Navidan Re: User Data does not work Mon, 09 Sep, 12:56
Gabriel Beims Bräscher Re: 4.13 rbd snapshot delete failed Mon, 09 Sep, 15:08
cristia...@istream.today Connection timed out only after CopyCommand - SSVM to ESXI Mon, 09 Sep, 17:02
Piotr Pisz replace existing rbd pool Tue, 10 Sep, 10:53
Andrija Panic Re: replace existing rbd pool Tue, 10 Sep, 18:12
Ian Service CloudStack recovery assistance Wed, 11 Sep, 16:22
Andrija Panic Re: CloudStack recovery assistance Wed, 11 Sep, 21:26
benoit lair Re: integrated cloudstack with XCP-ng 7.6 Thu, 12 Sep, 18:45
David Merrill Re: integrated cloudstack with XCP-ng 7.6 Thu, 12 Sep, 19:22
Dominik Czerepiński Re: integrated cloudstack with XCP-ng 7.6 Thu, 12 Sep, 19:33
Andrija Panic Re: integrated cloudstack with XCP-ng 7.6 Thu, 12 Sep, 19:36
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Thu, 12 Sep, 22:00
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Fri, 13 Sep, 03:19
christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Fri, 13 Sep, 07:15
Adam Witwicki System Capacity Limits Fri, 13 Sep, 12:23
Tutkowski, Mike Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Fri, 13 Sep, 14:19
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Fri, 13 Sep, 15:38
Andrija Panic Re: System Capacity Limits Fri, 13 Sep, 17:02
Andrija Panic Re: SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5 Fri, 13 Sep, 21:54
Sven Vogel Re: System Capacity Limits Sat, 14 Sep, 21:54
Piotr Pisz disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 05:59
Thomas Joseph Re: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 06:02
Ivan Kudryavtsev Re: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 06:03
Andrija Panic Re: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 06:07
Andrija Panic Re: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 06:09
Piotr Pisz RE: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 06:49
Andrija Panic Re: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 07:15
Piotr Pisz RE: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 08:45
Andrija Panic Re: System Capacity Limits Tue, 17 Sep, 09:05
Adam Witwicki RE: System Capacity Limits Tue, 17 Sep, 09:10
Andrija Panic Re: disk total vs disk allocated Tue, 17 Sep, 09:41
Piotr Pisz RE: replace existing rbd pool Wed, 18 Sep, 09:33
Andrija Panic Re: replace existing rbd pool Wed, 18 Sep, 10:30
Andrija Panic [URGENT] - your presentation desc Thu, 19 Sep, 20:21
Andrija Panic Re: [URGENT] - your presentation desc Thu, 19 Sep, 20:35
Anurag Awasthi Re: [URGENT] - your presentation desc Thu, 19 Sep, 20:39
Andrija Panic Re: [URGENT] - your presentation desc Thu, 19 Sep, 20:51
Piotr Pisz Migration target has no matching tags for volume Fri, 20 Sep, 05:07
Andrija Panic Re: Migration target has no matching tags for volume Fri, 20 Sep, 07:57
Andrija Panic Re: Migration target has no matching tags for volume Fri, 20 Sep, 08:01
Andrija Panic Re: Migration target has no matching tags for volume Fri, 20 Sep, 08:14
Rohit Yadav [DISCUSS] Primate - new UI for CloudStack? Fri, 20 Sep, 12:10
Andrija Panic Re: [DISCUSS] Primate - new UI for CloudStack? Fri, 20 Sep, 12:20
Sven Vogel Re: [URGENT] - your presentation desc Fri, 20 Sep, 13:15
Anurag A Re: [DISCUSS] Primate - new UI for CloudStack? Fri, 20 Sep, 16:26
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 202036
Mar 202070
Feb 202082