cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Additional local storage as primary storage
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:04:37 GMT
Hello,

I have a few mount points which refer to different block devices on local
machine. I am trying to add them as additional primary local storage  to
CS, Unfortunately, when adding primary storage there is no Filesystem
option to choose. As a result I have managed to modify the storage_pool
table settting the storage type to Filesystem. Then shows its state as
"Up". However it because the path is under / such as /home and / is on
different disk, it mistakenly detects the storage capcity as it is for root
filesystem and not the real size of filesystem /home belongs to.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks