cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent DHCp conflict?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:42:00 GMT
Hello,

As we don't run any other DHCP server in our network, it looks like someone
is running DHCP server on their VM which conflicts with VR's DHCP server. I
ran arping against the conflicting DHCP server's IP address through
cloudbr0 and i get replies from it's MAC address. However I'm not sure if
this is MAC of a VM's interface or they are running a sort of
nestedhypervisor and it belongs to a nested VM. How do I trace and find the
abusive VM to stop the conflict?

TIA