cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glusterfs vs CEPH
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2019 11:15:05 GMT
Wot he said ^^^

There as a Swiss based provider named CloudSigma (where I was one of their
customers loooooong time ago) - they were using Gluster  (loooooong time
ago) and they had tremendous issues, reverting whole storage snapshots like
a week in the past - all of the sudden you/me see crazy log lines where you
actually understand that they reverted the storage back to past...
Ceph does require quite a bit of knowledge on managing but is widely used
(in general) and also with CloudStack.

For searching - check this one
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@cloudstack.apache.org (you can
(Once you are subscribed for 4-5-6 years, it will be also searchable via
your inbox :) )

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić