cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: Additional local storage as primary storage
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 01:08:19 GMT
Hi,

As for 4.11.2, no way to have multiple local storages configured for a
single host. There is no simple way to overcome it. The only one I see is a
pretty ugly - locally mounted NFS, created as a cluster wide storage when
only a single host added to a single cluster...

In short, it's not supported, only one local storage per host. It's a great
feature request, but unsure many people use that topology.