cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Richard Persaud <richard.pers...@macys.com>
Subject cloudstack container service (CCS)
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 18:45:51 GMT
I am attempting to install the container service (ShapeBlue) on 4.11 running on Ubuntu 16.04
LTS.

I am following this guide http://downloads.shapeblue.com/ccs/1.0/Installation_and_Administration_Guide.pdf

Everything seemingly installs OK.

However, when launching a cluster, it is "stuck" in the starting state. The instances show
up and in a running state. The CCS dashboard section only shows "Container cluster setup is
under progress, please check again in few minutes."

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the management logs, but not sure what I should
be looking for.

Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting?

Regards,

Richard Persaud