cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vahric MUHTARYAN <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Re: **SPAM** Glusterfs vs CEPH
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:59:22 GMT
I'm not a cloudstack guy, but used CEPH and tested Glusterfs in openstack environment
As a block point of view I recommend GlusterFs because of performance
Of course because of IO types or hardware types many things can depend but if you are dealing
with a lot of small io and want to get performance try gluster
VM