cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asai <a...@globalchangemusic.org>
Subject Failed to copy the volume from the source primary storage pool to secondary storage
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 21:07:55 GMT
Greetings,

I am trying to figure out the steps in migrating a KVM based guest to a
Xen based guest.

I have attempted to download the KVM volume so that I can attempt to
attach the volume to a Xen based VM, however I get the following error
when trying to download the volume:

"Failed to copy the volume from the source primary storage pool to
secondary storage"

My secondary storage is 90% full, but it's actually got over 500 GB in
it and this VM is under 60 GB, so there is plenty of room for the VM on
secondary.

Any advice or direction would be appreciated.

Asai