cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Merrill <david.merr...@otelco.com>
Subject Re: Controlled shutdown post-partial-switch failure...
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:05:32 GMT
Checking in on this, I pulled the  MGMT NICs from the failed switch and the Xen hosts mgmt.-bond
"switched" over to the other (working) network-switch. I now have control of the hosts in
CloudStack & proceed with the controlled-shutdown so I can then get my switch repair on.

David Merrill
Senior Systems Engineer,
Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services
OTELCO
92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
www.otelco.com <http://www.otelco.com>/business/managed-services

Confidentiality Message
The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this information, including attachments, is prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> so this
error can be corrected.