cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Unabele to boot CloudLinux on KVM after update
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 20:47:15 GMT
Hello,

After updating kernel of a CoudLinux VM to
3.10.0-962.lve1.5.25.10.el7.x86_64 I get the following message on the VM:

panic: not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown block(0,0)

When I try to boot from older kernel it drops into emergency mode which has
access to all mount points but no service is available. I have submitted
ticket to CloudLinux but their L1 and L2 support was unable to fix and has
escalated the issue to L3. The VM is a production environment for cPanel
hosting.

If you know any point or tip, please let me know.

Best Regards.