cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.11.3.0 RC1
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:15:50 GMT
Gregor,

can you confirm if you followed the steps exactly in regards to template
flags and more importantly the actual name - I believe in the code, during
upgrading, it will search for specific template name (i.e.
systemvm-vmware-4.11.3) and update it's DB values so it becomes a "SYSTEM"
instead of "USER" type that it was initially.

Andrija

--

Andrija Panić