cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPU compatibility issue
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2019 07:51:56 GMT
To be fair, this fix is not a "fix"  - it just allows "subtracting" CPU
flags for the vCPU from the base model presented, if the physical CPU
doesn't support it.

I spent some time yesterday googling - and it seems like a possible
kernel/qemu bug which is presented on just some CPU models.

Adam, I understood you "solved" your issue by not expecting SandyBrige
while having Westmer :) , right ?

(You could however probably run SandyBridge with Westmere with this patch)

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić